GSA Photography Competition 2016
Deadline for entries is Sunday 18th December 2016 / Maximum 5 images per person.
City Property are delighted to have teamed up with the Glasgow School of Art to run Glasgow’s Built Heritage photography competition 2016.
This competition is open to all GSA students and is an opportunity to showcase the very best digital photography of the built environment in the city.
City Property own or operate many key buildings across Glasgow and students interested in entering may wish to refer to the list below for ideas;
- Tontine Building
- Commonwealth House
- Merchant Square, Candleriggs
- Mercat Building at Glasgow Cross
- The Briggait
- Tron Theatre
- Pollokshaws Burgh Hall
- Ladywell Business Centre, Duke Street
- Strathclyde Houses 5-9 at Elmbank Street
- Gatehouses at Strathclyde Houses, 59/61 Holland Street
- Tron Steeple
- Martyrs School
- 30 Bell St
- High St shops north of Duke Street
- Trongate 103