How we handle your personal information is changing in line with new General Data Protection Regulations effective from 25 May 2018. We have always valued your privacy but the new regulations will give you much more information and control over your personal data. Changes-to-Data-Protection-Law-2.
City Property Glasgow, City Property Glasgow Investments and City Markets have reviewed our operations and introduced a catalogue of more focused Privacy Statements tailored to the business function. These are listed below but you will also see these on the different areas of our web site and the contact us pages depending on the nature of your interest.
Please consider your reasons for visiting the City Property web site. The associated Privacy statement is provided.
If you want to
- View our properties for sale – Privacy Statement To enter into a purchase agreement in respect of property or land owned by Glasgow City Council
- View our properties for let/lease – Privacy-Statement-for-leasing-property-or-land-from-City-Property-Glasgow
- Find out about our retail market operations or the car boot sales across the City – Privacy Statement Markets (003)
- Make a Freedom of Information request – Privacy Statement for FOI and EIR Requests 1
- Make a complaint – Privacy Statement for Complaints Procedure 1
- Book a meeting Room at the Adelphi Centre – Privacy Statement for booking meeting rooms within the Adelphi Centre